Established by the Chinese Rhenish Church – Tai Po in 1957, the Ting Kok Road Main School has now entered its 65 years. It was once suspended in February 1996 for rebuilding the campus and it resumed operations officially in September 1998. The On Fu Road Branch School has been operating for 42 years since it was established in April 1979.
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. (Proverbs 22:6)